Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tags from Debie

This is my first tag:
1. Are you in a complicated love situation? * N0, I have a with my partner now.
2 . Do you hate more than 3 people? * No, I don’t hate anyone.
3 . The last thing you drank? * water.
4 . Favorite chocolate bar? * Today? no even one.
5. Have you ever tripped someone? * Nope.
6. How many pairs of shoes do you own? * only two.
7. Have you ever thrown up in public? * No
8 . Favorite genre of music? * love music.
9. Do you like beer? * No.
10. What are your favorite colour(s)? * blue, red,white & pink
12.Pepsi or Sprite? * both.
13. How many video games do you own? * None.
14. Does look matters? * no, the personality of the person is the most for me .
15. Are you too forgiving? * Yes I am.
16. Do you own something from Hottopic? * None.
17. Do you own a gun? * No.
18. What did you do last night? * spent time with my two little kids…
19. Nicknames? * nanet, net
20. If you had a super power, what would it be? * I wish I'm become a Spiderwomen heheh, if
theirs a spiderwoman
21 . Are you thinking about somebody right now? * Yes.
22 . Ever called somebody Boo? * No.
23. Are you happy with your life right now? * yah!!
24. Do you like your hair? * YES,but sometimes its makes me hot..
25 . Does anyone like you? * Yes.
26 . Last thing you read? * nothing…..
27 . Are you afraid of the dark? * yes…
28 . Have you ever stripped? * yes in private only
29. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? * I don't know
30. Can you cook? * Yes, sometimes if im not busy
31. Things that annoy you? * back fighter….
32 . Money or Love? * LOVE!!!
33 . What do you want more than anything right now? * I want to be with my family always be there for me.
34. Do you enjoy scary movies? * Yes,
35. Marriage Or Live In? * Marriage!!!!
36. When was the last time you said "i love you" ? * now…

No comments: