Sunday, February 10, 2008

my baby

Today I have headache maybe because last night I don't have enough sleep because my two little children have a fever. This is what they got when they play outside while the rain comes yesterday.They both can't breath well because of the coldfever that's why they are not sleep well too. I can't sleep well because I always check everytime, every minute to make sure that they are okey it really hard of you become a mother heheeh isn't it?You always think about your kids everytime. I Don't know what I going to do that night but thanks God my mothers helps me to taking care of them. She told calm and don't be nervous because it is not really dangerous. Maybe they are sick because of the sudden that the climate has change. Until the morning comes I'm still not yet sleep after my two kids drinks their medicines.

No comments: