Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tags from Fe

I got this tagged from Fe, thank you for passing this tag to me . This it is:

*Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!

1. What is your occupation? -Cashier
2. What color are your socks right now? - I don't wear sock right now
3. What are you listening to right now? - nothing
4. What was the last thing that you ate? - barbecue
5. Can you drive a stick shift? - Nope
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?- White
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? - I forgot
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? -Yes
9. Favorite drink? - anything
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? - Volleyball
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? - nope ever
12. Dog named - Botoy
13. Favorite food? - ice cream
14. Last movie you watched? - I forgot
15. Favorite Day of the year? - all
16. What do you do to vent anger? - silent( so that my tears will not come out) heheh
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? - baby doll
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? - fall
19. Hugs or kisses? -both
20. What kind of pie? - anything
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? - of course
22. Who is most likely to respond?- my husband
23. Who is least likely to respond? - not sure
24. Living arrangements? - I still live with my mother and sister.
25. When was the last time you cried? - now blehhh
26. What is on the floor of your closet? - nothing
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? - Fe
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? - ate norm
29. Favorite smell? - my cologne (Bambini) cheap
30. What inspires you? - My loved ones.

I am passing this tagged to exiffer , gagiers1, gerald, glamorusa, jegan19, ladynorms, lollipop, resebel, so-cute, Weng1, sadesh

No comments: