Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday Nights

I think we will change our schedule this coming April. One of my co-workmate Othonel will take his summer studies this coming April that's why he asked my boss to changed his schedule. All his subject are available in the afternoon only, that's why he need to change his schedule to his work at morning session so that he can attend his class in the afternoon. He is a working student like me before and I really admired him for being hardworking to make his dream come true. He took a course of Computer Engineering and he still in the first year now. He used his salary for his studies that's why he need to budget it wisely :). This month of March he really busy studying his lesson to passed the exam. I hope that Othonel will be achieved his dreams :).

No comments: