Monday, March 10, 2008

Affordable Refrigerator


My boss aunt visited her at the internet cafe today. Her aunt offered me a second hand refrigerator for only P2,500.00 cash. Maybe because my boss knew that I really want to buy a refrigerator that's why she recommended me to her aunt. I want to buy a refrigerator to start a small business. Since in our place we are the only house who have electricity my plan is to have a small business making Ice, Ice candy, Soft drink and etc. to earn even small money. I hope someday I can buy one because I really want to start a business. Right now, I can't buy that Refrigerator even if it is really affordable because I don't have the cash.

1 comment:

Babette said...

Hi Janet, i sent u an email just now. check mo. Sana makabili ka ng ref para masimulan mo yang balak mong business.