Monday, March 24, 2008

My College Life

I remember when I'm in my college life. I am a working student that's why I don't had time to enjoyed my life in college. I work hard so that I can finished my course with my own way. In my college life I meet my friends Gena, Ritchel, Weng, Loyd, Jeffrey, Pino, Analyn and many more. After a years we spend together the more we know each other. They always help me in terms of project specially in our lessons in that moment because when my teacher discussing our lessons sometimes I got sleep heheheh:). Eventhough we all graduated now, we still had a communication and continue our friendship. We almost had a job right now and I'm really lucky to have them because they really caring and thoughtful. I hope that our friendship will be not end even we had already a family.

No comments: