Monday, March 17, 2008

Another day

Last night we played again dotA with Bryan, Napthalie, Jethru and my husband. We played three versus two I, Bryan and Jethru versus Naptalie and my husband. I'm not really good of this game but I want to learn. My hero is Tiny- The stone giant, Rugged combat hero, specializing in hitting slow but hard. The skills of Tiny are Avalanche (V) Send 4 to 5 piles of rocks on an area of 200 AoE to stun and damage enemy land units. Each pile of rock stuns around 0.25 second, and the whole process lasts around 2 seconds, Toss (T) Tiny grabs the nearest unit, friend or foe, and launches them at a location. Upon landing, the unit deals damage in an area as well as receiving 20% of that damage to themselves (this damage increases as your size increases). Cannot toss Elder Form DK, Craggy Exterior (C) Tiny`s body is made of solid granite, causing great pain to those who attack it. Whenever a melee unit attacks Tiny, there is a chance that they will be stunned for 2 seconds. Tiny will not take damage if he stuns the enemy for that particular hit, Grow (W) Greatly increases Tiny`s power and size, but does so at the cost of his attack speed. Will reset all cooldowns. This is my first my to used of this kind of hero but I liked it because it's really strong hero. But even my hero is strong still we lost I think because I'm only beginner of this game. Maybe I need more practice so that next time we will win hehheeh:)

No comments: