Saturday, March 8, 2008

Holy Weeks


The Holy week is coming. I remember when I was still in college and my husband was my boyfriend. We walked from the boulevard to Shrine hills church as a form of penitence. He always do this every holy week. He wants to make a sacrifice to ease his sin and to show that he respects God. When we started to walk, it’s really hot because it is a sunny day but still we continue walking. Before we get to Shrine Hills we need to pray to the twelve saints. I'm not a religious person but when my husband is in deep prayer to all the Saints (I don't know what he prays for) I am also serious in praying to God. Before I knew it, we were in the church and I was really happy because I didn’t expect to finish it. This coming Holy week, my husband will do it again, only by himself because I need to care for our children. I hope we don't have to work that day so I can spend the whole time with my kids :) yehey it’s been a long time since we have been together. Have a nice Holy week..

No comments: