Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Maturity of my son


When I woke-up I saw my son coming in from outside, he was really dirty . I asked him where he came from and he answered that he went to our neighbor‘s house. I noticed that there's a small red spot on his face. I checked it and I discovered that it is a blood from his a small wound. I asked him where he got it and he answered that his playmate bit him. Before I ate my lunch, I made him take a bath and a nap afterwards. I am really mad of what happened to my son. I don't want my kids to get hurt. When he was sleeping, I watched him and I feel so bad for him for what happened earlier. As a mother, you don't want your kids to get hurt, right? Sometimes, when I told them not to go outside because it is really hot but my son did not listen to me. If I take a nap, he will sneak out of the house. My son is really a wise kid.

This is my problem now, my son is turning 3 years old and I afraid that he will learn bad things from other people. Now, I focus my attention on him and teach him what is wrong and what is right because right now, he is already a fast learner.

No comments: