Monday, March 31, 2008

Insurance Portal

Nowadays we heard many tragedy on TV news. As a mother of two kids I want to be prepared for there future specially in there health. I am looking for an insurance that can really lean on me in terms of problems that comes on me. I found one insurance that is really nice because they really guide you how to start. You need to sign up and get a health insurance quotes. The great place to start is right on the internet, there are tons of health insurance site that are willing to provide you with instant quotes to help you get started. They have four kinds of insurance: Home Insurance, Auto Insurance, Life Insurance and Health Insurance. To those who want insured your house there are four main types of coverage: the House Structure , Additional Living ,Personal Belongings , Liability Protection. For the Auto Insurance there are six types of coverage you can receive: Collision, Bodily Injury, Property Damage , Personal Injury Protection, Uninsured Coverage, Comprehensive . Life insurance There are a few main types of life insurance: Term Life Insurance, Whole Life Insurance, Universal Life Insurance . And also the last Health Insurance for my kids when they get sick You have a few options when getting a health insurance: Free-For-Service and Managed Care. Many Insurance that you can choose for and it is really helpful. Since my husband and I are planning to buy a motorcycle I think we need to applied this for our protection.

No comments: