Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Life full of gratitude

I got this tag " Life full of gratitude" from my friend ate Weng. This are the things that I really thankful and I really lucky to have it:

1. I am thankful to the Lord that he give me a wonderful kids and husband that they give strength to face the struggle in life.

2. I am thankful of having a good mother who always there beside me to guide and protect me. She always support me and teach me on how to become a good mother to my two kids.

3. I am thankful that God's that I have a friends who are very kind and helpful. I have a lot of friends specially in here in web eventhough we are not yet meet personally they still care about me.

4. I am thankful that God's used my friend find a ways to help me to earn extra income through blogging.

I want to shared this tagged to all my friend here in we. Grab it now and shared what are the things that can make you a " Life full of gratitude"

In order to be able to achieve and maintain happiness we need to, actively, be able to do two things: Complain and then let go (Dump the baggage, the roadblocks to happiness.) Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.) After all everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to share, please follow the appropriate link and do so: “Are You Grateful?”.

Add your name to the current List of Contributors:

1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Max 3-DianaCA’s Metamorphoses 4-Mental Poo 5-My Thoughts 6-Baba Doodlius 7-Wake Up America 8-Life is a Roller Coaster 9-Life is beautiful 10-Pinay Mommy Online 11-Nelle-LucidCreativity 12- Juliana of PinayWahm 13-Allen's sweetheart 14. Dexie-Loving living and laughing 15. Weblogexploration 16. This is what I called " My Life"

1 comment:

Allen's Darling said...

hi,janet musta na ang davao oi miss ko na talaga buro na ako sa bahay hehehehe ...ingat god bless