Thursday, April 17, 2008

More Money guys

I really happy this morning because after 3 months waiting finally the Snapbomb send my account to my paypal. Now, my money on paypal is more bigger yehey:). I always pray to God that I received more tasks everyday because the more tasks the more money I received a month. I really thankful to my friend Fe to shared this kind of extra income here in web. I had a lot of friend here now and also I learn more through blogging. After 3 months old of my blog, I received a tasks from my advertiser and I really excited everytime I doing the a tasks. Now, I'm looking forward to all advertiser to give me more tasks. Guys, thank you to always support me and always viewing my blog.

1 comment:

Babette said...

Congrats Janet, may pambili ka na ba ng fridge? Sana naman para maumpisahan mo yung business na plano mo. Thanks nga pala sa anniversary greetings, 10 yrs, tagal na rin ano. :)

Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...