Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random 20 Questions

Got this kind of tag from Fe, thanks you.

Here are the rules:
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? When i was 25, Im thinking about going to marry on that age but I get married at early of 20 years old, when I got finished my studies I didn't know that I am a pregnant:)
2. What color do you like most? black, pink, blue
3. Have you ever shoplifted? Yes, many times
4. Which part of you that you hate the most? As of now nothing
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? When I go to work and left my two kids, I make myself busy to post on my blog.
6. What are you afraid to lose the most? My love ones
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Spend a money in a wisely like buy a house, car and foods. have my own business to my family future.
8. Have you ever shoplifted? Yes many times
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: She is nice, a good friend of mine even when she in here. She is a good mother, daughter, and a wife.
10. How do you cope with boredom? work.. blogging
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? Bad things that I did on my past.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? all bad personality
13. What is your ambition? To be a millionaire someday and also to make my family happy.
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? I wish that my blog earn more... hehheeh and to all people be good to each other, love God the most.
15. How did you celebrate New Year? i celebreate it with my family.
16. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? hmmm, now I don't have I forgot that things since I had a family:)
17. What do you look forward to in 2008? To earn more money.
18. What will you do if the world comes to an end? Stay on my loveones and pray.
19. How sincere are you with your fellow bloggers? I treat them the same I love them because they are my sister and brother here in web. They always help me when I ask their help . Thanks guys for suppot.
20. How much did you earn this month for blogging? Heheeheh secrets...

My Questions is: What is the best thing that change in your life when you start blogging?

I want share this tag to: A pinaywifesden, aeromodelinginfodirectory.50webs, aidensgorgeousmum, artsandwebdesigns, baudizm, caroland99, debie and ladynorms

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

hi jan, thanks for the tag...i will do it..i will buzz you pag okey na ha hehehe have a nice day..