Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hemorrhoid

I am really concerned about what my husband told me. He has hemorrhoids. It is a mass or clumps of tissue within the anal canal that are made up off blood vessels and supporting tissue, and made up of muscle and elastic fibers. The anal canal is the last four centimeters that stool passes from the rectum. He is in pain that's why he was not able to work. I give him some papaya so that it will help him to pass stool easily . Today he visited me here in my work because he texted me earlier that he wants another papaya. Unfortunately I didn't receive his text because my mobile phone’s battery is low. Hehhehe :).

My husband told me this afternoon that after he ate the papaya and take his medicine, he was shocked when he felt something wet from his behind . He suddenly stood up and checked what is happening . There was blood coming from his anus which is now infected and the blood flow is very fast. If ever I am in his situation, I don't think I can take the pain because I am not as strong as my husband. Thank God that his (hemorrhoid)anus infection is a little bit better now than yesterday.

No comments: