Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Busy for my Sister's Birthday

Last night my mother cooked a little foods for my sister's birthday. She had a lot of visitors from our neighbors. Some of them are not familiar of me because I'm not always go out in our house. After cooking we prepared the plates, spoon& pork and also the foods. They started to ate while watching Kungfu Kids. I also gave my kids their dinner and help their needs. My daughter want to ate her own that's why I'm just looking her while eating. After the visitors finished eating we kept the things that they already used. I preparing our bed because I'm really tired. My daughter is already sleeping while his kuya is still watching t.v. Eventhough I'm tired still I don't want to sleep because I want to find the pictures that I'm going to upload to my new blog for tomorrow.

No comments: