Saturday, April 12, 2008

10 Reasons why I blog?

i i got this tag my friend Fe.

So here are the 10 reasons why i blog:

1. I post all interesting happen into my life .
2. I can share my problem and asked help through blogging.
3. To express my feeling specially when I had a problem.
4. I write here even my grammar is wrong, no can judge you.
5. To have more friends and also to communicate other person specially in different tribes.
6. I can ignore my stresses in life.
7. Blogging gives me a daily exciting everytime I open my blog.
8. It's gives me hope and inspiration to share personal post to everyone.
9. I learn more and more because my friends here help me .
10. I feel me that I can already travel all over the world because of my friends in different places.
10. I blog because my friends shared it to me and I really happy because from now on I can also earn money through blogging like her.

I want to pass this tagged to my friends: babettesblog, debie, exiffer, gagiers1 and ladynorms

2 comments:

Babette said...

Hello Janet, thanks for this tag. :)
I received your email just now, kagigising ko lang kasi. I will send it back after Amber gets ready for school. Probably in about an hour and a half. :)

Not Just Another Blog!
Definitely Maybe!

Meh said...

thanks dae sa tag take care