Friday, May 2, 2008

My Cousins Visiting Us

I don't fell to going to work today because I'm fell lazy but I still choose to going to work since by tomorrow is my rest day. I'm really excited for tomorrow because my cousin's and aunt will visiting us. I'm thinking for tomorrow for what I'm going to cook? And Do I need to clean the house again? Hahays, it's been a long time when my cousin's visited us and now when they are back from Manila I invited them to visit us. I can't wait for tomorrow because I want to see again my cousin and bonding with her again. His husband is really good cook, I proved it when we will still in college. When he visiting us on our boarding house since we the same boarding of my cousin, sometimes he cooked for us and it's really good. I hope that I can eat again the food he cook. Guys, advice me what foods I'm going to prepare for tomorrow?

No comments: