Friday, May 16, 2008

Being shameful

There are different secret deadly “shameful” emotions that every one of us has, for me this is true. Because I can feel these emotions sometimes but I only refuse to admit them maybe because so that I can hide my feelings in order for me to have a privacy in my life. DO you know that there are 7 secret deadly “shameful” emotions? Yes, My friend customer told me about it:

  • WE FEEL HAPPY IF OUR CLOSE FRIENDS

  • WE ALWAYS HAVE HOT THOUGHTS FOR ALMOST ABOUT EVERYONE

  • WE GET A THRILL FROM BEING NEAR CATASTROPHE OR LIFE-ENDANGERING SITUATION

  • WE HATE BEING AROUND THE HANDICAPPED OR THE PHYSICALLY DISABLED

  • OUR PUBLIC EXPRESSIONS OF GRIEF IS NOTHING BUT A SHOW

  • PARENTS PRACTICE REAL FAVORITISM AT HOME

  • WE ARE ALL STATUS CONSCIOUS THAT WE PREFER TO BE IN THE COMPANY OF RICH PEOPLE

We should be aware of these seven emotions so that we can notice if we are feeling these emotions. To deal with these we should accept the fact that we are starting to feel these emotions. But there’s nothing wrong if we learn those emotions, these are just some emotions that people should know in order for us to be aware. You guys,? Did you also feel some of this emotions?

No comments: