Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My work

Wednesday morning I'm very late because suppose to be my duty is exactly 8am but its already 8:21 am when I get in here but thanks God my boss did no get mad at me. She ask a favor to pay a bills at the Banks ( Banks of the Philippine Island. I have notice that many people waiting to open the BPI and I'm the one of them. At exactly 9am the Bank is open I get my priority number and waiting to my turned. While waiting I observe that the employees of BPI they so busy to entertain their customer they really nice and they always welcome to their new customer. When if theres a customer ask them they smile and guide them. After that I'm so shock because of their achievement BPI is the only banks has been awarded by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas as the No. 1 Bank of OFW for the two straight years by the virtue volume of having registered the highest volume of remittance for the OFW. They also serve a peso or dollar at zero remittance . It so amazing

No comments: