Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Bad day

It's Monday again, its time to me to work.... First day morning it's hard to commute because lots of commuter ( students and workers) Most jeepney is full . Then I travel almost one hour to downtown. Then after that when I arrive at my workplace, Im going to arrange all my things first before I start my job. This morning bad things happen, ther eason is my workmate told me that the aircon remote control was gone, so I ask them if they already find it, then they said Yes, I ask them also if they told our boss about this matter, they said they told them already so I'm so confident that time but when my boss came, he found out that the remote control was gone and he get mad at me. I thought that they know everything but they are not! huhuhu :(

No comments: