Friday, October 17, 2008

Updating blog

Hello guys, it's been a while since I didn't update my blog. I need to do something with it and start writing a post. Because of my hectic schedule at work, I had lack of time to write a post in my blog because I need to go home early to avoid traffic. Im afraid to go home late, it's really dangerous for a girl like me who walked alone in the dark road. But this time I go to work early to update my blogs because I noticed that until now my page rank never came back. I need to work with my traffic again by updating my blog and visiting other blog as well. Before, I got a PageRank 2 but when the google update, my blog page rank went to PR0, after that they didn't gave my page rank back. Hopefully my rank will back as soon as i update my blog and work with the traffic, on that way advertiser can give me tasked to do. Will see what happen after a month :-)

No comments: