Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Separate ways..

Yesterday early in the morning I had a unexpected visitors in my work. Ritchell is my friend since college , she had a bad news that can make me shock when I heard about it. Gena is our friend since college, we are classmate. After graduated, we worked at the same company in the internet cafe. We are the same position but separate schedule. . Because of our worked in internet, she met her boyfriend through chatting then after knowing to each other. They decided to live in the same roof fro almost 3 years I think. But yesterday I'm really shock when my friend Ritchell told me that they are now separated. What happen? Until now I'm still not believing that after those many trials came on their lives now they are separated. Lives is really unexpected.

No comments: