Friday, September 5, 2008

Successful..

Last Thursday I went to UnionBank at Victoria Plaza to open an account for my paypal. But the employee said we can't open eon card account this time because eon card form online was not available. I asked the attendant where we can open? The attendant said, maybe we can try it again by next week, but her suggestion are not really convincing to us. So my husband and I try other bank. We try at Asian United Bank but they don't know about eon card, we try another branch of Unionbank since they know about these. We hope that the other Unionbank branch will help us so that we could apply the eon card. We also try at the Unionbank infront of Ateneo de davao University, but as usual the attendant said that they don't have oen card form available because their website is not working. She recommended us to try Unionbank in front of Marco Polo Hotel. So, we go there and luckily they have a form available, I sign-up and I gave the requirements which is the 2 valid ID ( Photo copy) then after that the attendant said that we will come back after 2 weeks for the result. Finally!!!! hehehe

1 comment:

Prettymom said...

good luck sis i am happy for you. just dont forget to deposit 200 pesos because you need that to enroll you eon account to paypal.