Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Cellphone

My cellphone is not work good. I always make sure that my cellphone is full charge everyday so that my boss can contact me but I notice that my cellphone is getting weak especially when I receive a caller. My cellphone is can survive 1 day only and that is not normal because before it takes 3 days before I will need to charge again. My cellphone is really important to me especially in my work .This is also the way I can contact my family to checking my 2 kids while I'm in my work. My Cellphone is not work today because I forgot to charge last night because I'm not feeling well that's why my cellphone is really low batt. Maybe later I will buy a new battery so that my cellphone will work good and hoping that battery is the only problem to make my cellphone work.

No comments: