Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm back

Hello Fe, How are you? Thank you for updating me. Hehheeh Yup we so busy updating our computer here in internet cafe because we got a problem in our computer. My boss decided to disconnect the land connection in our computer here in cashier for awhile to analyzed where is the main problem why our computer is always hang especially when we open a files through internet that's why it's been a long time that I didn't get a chance to visit here.Our computer got a lot of viruses this past few weeks we can't print, scan, even open files because it suddenly hang. We also try to reformat but still the same.But after discover where the problem comes from now, our computer is okey.. we can print, scan, surf and everything. And also I got a fever and flu that's why I take a 3 days rest. I really missed you guys.

1 comment:

Allen's Darling said...

Hi janet Good ill pray for your journey soon.