Friday, November 7, 2008

I got an ABC tag!


Another tag from Rechie! hehe :-) thanks for sharing this tag. Thank you for counting me as your friend also. This is very interesting tag so thanks again rechie! keep visiting my blog!

Here are my answers:
A. Attached or single? ---single
B. Best friend? ---many to mention
C. Cake or pie? ---it depends the taste :-)
D. Day of choice? ---Sunday
E. Essential item? ---My phone and computer
F. Favorite colour? ---white
G. Gummy bears or worms? ---gummy bears
H. Hometown? ---Purok 6-A Buhisan, Tibungco, Davao CIty, philippines
I. Favorite indulgence? ---Sprite and Coke
J. January or July? ---January it's my month of birth
K. Kids? ---John Angelo and Jane Angela my precious kids
L. Life isn’t complete without? ---God, husband, family, friends, gifts of nature
M. Marriage date? ---not yet
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: ---None
O. Oranges or apples? ---Oranges
P. Phobias? ---All exotic animals
Q. Quotes? ---"try and try until you succeed hehe :-)."
R. Reasons to smile? ---my family, my kids, loveones and friends. They are the one that makes me smile
S. Season of choice? ---think about it
T. Tag 5 people? Jesica, Ate babette, ate norm, Gagiers, Lara
U. Unknown fact about me? ---secretive person.
V. Vegetable? ---I think all vegetables
W. Worst habit? --- :(
X. X-ray or ultrasound? ---ultrasound
Y. Your favorite foods? ---a lot especially filipino foods
Z. Zodiac Sign? ---Capricorn

No comments: